From: Kevin Mincher, Founder of Unstoppable Teen
If you accept this invitation, it will cost you $10 (approximately £6.50).
That’s the ‘bad news’.
Now for the GOOD NEWS…
In exchange for this miniscule amount, I’m going to give you the greatest gift I could ever give a teenager or family.
It’s the key to my “Teen Success Library”… a treasure trove of strategies and shortcuts to help any teenager achieve more and experience more happiness.
And I’m going to let you have them…
ALL OF THEM…
Plus whole lot more!
I’ll tell you why in a bit, but first, I have a question for you…
Are you relying too much on your school?
So I did something most teenagers never do…
I built a team of expert coaches and mentors who could help me achieve my goals.
… and that’s just to name a few!
I attacked virtually every aspect of my education, relationships, career, physical health, and emotional wellbeing.
I learned as much as I could, as quickly as I could.
Then I put it all to the test…
My goal was simple: I wanted to create the best life I was capable of living. I wanted to do it as quickly as possible. I wanted to see if I could accelerate my progress by following the steps and strategies given to me by the experts. Could I condense decades into days? Was I capable of achieving great things even though I was still only a teenager?
I realise this isn’t what most teenagers do, but a movie called Dead Poets Society (starring Robin Williams) had inspired me and I was on a mission to make the most of my life.
Carpe diem… Seize the day!
My first attempts failed horribly…
Okay, maybe “failed horribly” is being a tad harsh… but I didn’t experience instant success.
I’m sure I was doing better than I would have done on my own, but I still had lots of questions and needed time for my new habits to produce the results I wanted.
So I stuck to the challenge.
The result: SUCCESS!
- My grades surged in school. French jumped from E to B. Business Studies transformed from D to A.
- I ended up achieving double the national average grades in a high school that was languishing in the bottom 5% of the whole of the country.
- Family bonds were on the road to repair after my parents had separated. (They eventually got back together and are now living happily ever after!)
- I put some bad bullying experiences behind me and my friendships went from strength to strength.
- The ance that invaded my face and drained my confidence was no longer an issue.
- I achieved my career ambition of signing for the football team I’d supported throughout my childhood. (This was six months after the coaches had told me I wasn’t good enough to make it as a pro player!)
- My self-belief and happiness were at an all-time high.
I was on fire!
I had momentum and my life was on a growth path that many never expected.
Over the following years I…
Traveled around the world.
(I’ve now visited more than 40 countries.)
Started my own business.
(This was after my football career was cut short due to an injury.)
Won the “Young Business
Person of the Year” award.
Was listed in “The Who’s Who of Britain’s Young Entrepreneurs.”
Worked in dozens of schools and shared my strategies with thousands of students.
All this before my 21st Birthday. It was remarkable! I was living my dreams
Here’s my disclaimer: I obviously can’t promise you will get these results. Your results will vary due to innumerable factors.
The secret to teen success and happiness
(and moving beyond the challenges you’re facing)
Look, I’m no Oprah Winfrey or Dr. Phil…
…but I’ve done pretty well.
I don’t like to brag about my life experiences and you’ll never see a selfie of me standing in front of a Ferrari.
But again, I’ve done well despite the fact I never came from a wealthy family and I experienced many setbacks along the way.
(Stick around and I’ll share some of the biggest mistakes and scariest moments I’ve ever experienced…Including the time I was held up by a corrupt Police Officer in Africa… the time I was ambushed at gun-point by the Mexican military… andthe time I lost every penny I owned, and had to start from scratch in my thirties. You often learn more from your failures than your successes!)
I don’t say any of this to brag…
In fact, any decent teacher or coach will be quick to point out, “It’s not what you’ve done, but what your students accomplish that matters.”
I wholeheartedly agree.
My greatest joy comes from my students’ achievements.
And they’ve done VERY well…
At last count more than 300,000 teenagers have completed my Unstoppable Teen programmes.
- Become the first person from their family to graduate high school and university
- Develop inspirational careers as doctors, nurses and teachers
- Start their own businesses and become successful entrepreneurs
- Form their own bands and become professional recording artists
- Become professional athletes in football, cricket, horseracing and other sports
- Represent their countries in sports, politics and commerce
- Explore the Artic Circle, the Himalayan Mountains and other far reaching corners of the world
- Raise thousands for charities and communities in need
- Find fulfilling friendships and form their own happy families
The list goes on and on…
It really is incredibly what we can do with our lives when we get expert help and do our best each day.
Our “Secret Sauce”
Thankfully, the success secrets I learned in my teenage years, not only enabled me to grow, they also empower anyone who’s prepared to give them a go.
In other words, this stuff works!
Until very recently, these life-coaching videos, podcasts, eBooks, checklists, guides and articles were only available to schools, colleges and universities.
They were locked in our “vault”, and unless you were a teacher, you couldn’t get your hands on them.
A system that works…
But recently, we made a bold (and some say CRAZY) move at UnstoppableTeen.com.
We decided to take all our teen coaching programmes…
Literally EVERY helpful resource we have…
…and made them available to teenagers and their parents for the first time ever.
We called it “Unstoppable Teen Membership” (or UTM for short), because that’s exactly what we are: A members-only club where we help teenagers deal with the issues they face and enable them to achieve more of their incredible potential.
As a “UT Member” you get 24/7 access to everything.
What do you get?
Here’s a quick look at what’s already waiting for you inside the UT Members area…
- #TheBestYearEver – These bi-monthly coaching videos that show you how to set goals, turn your dreams into reality, and have more fun in the process!
- The “What You Should Be Learning In School!” life lessons give you 5 techniques for improving your performance and outcomes.
- Top 10 things employers look for when recruiting young people is a guide to help you prepare for future jobs and careers.
- The 180-page No Limits eBook gives you a 4-step formula for unleashing your motivation and achieving more than ever before.
…and that’s just to start raising your aspirations and get your motivational juices flowing!
If you want to improve your grades andsucceed in school, you’ll want to use these resources…
- 7 steps to success in tests and exams.
- The 5-Star Performance Plan shows you how to quickly accelerate your progress and improve your grades.
- The 7 Deadly Sins reveals the most common mistakes students make when preparing for tests, and how to avoid falling into the same traps.
- Get The Grades You Want provides effective study skills proven to help students succeed in school.
Then, if it’s more confidence, belief and self-esteem you want, you’ll want to check out…
- Our 2-day TURBO programme.
- The 5-day BOOST series.
- BELIEVE: 7 ways to have the confidence you want, when you want it.
- Get The Grades You Want provides effective study skills proven to help students succeed in school.
And this is just a sample of waits waiting for you!
These are without doubt the ULTIMATE SHORTCUTS for dealing with common teenage problems and achieving more in your youth.
By joining us today, you can have immediate access to these powerful guides and coaching videos.
But that’s not all…
New trainings every quarter
We are constantly developing new ways to help young people. When we figure out something that works, we put it into a new resource (e.g. a video, a guide, a checklist, etc.) that all our members can use.
At least once every quarter you’ll receive BRAND NEW videos when we share the latest research and identify what’s proving to make a positive difference in people’s lives around the world.
It’s like having direct access to the top researchers and human performance analysts on the planet.
In the past, these insights were only revealed in my seminars and one-to-one coaching sessions, but as part of our commitment to share best practices, I’ve decided to share it all with UT Members as well.
Weekly insights and updates
As a UT Member you’ll receive weekly messages from us that identify what’s hot and WORKING right now.
Not only will you get easy-to-use ideas for improving your own life, you’ll also discover how others are overcoming their problems and achieving great things.
It’s inspirational stuff that keeps you juiced and on track throughout the year!
Secrets from experts and high achievers
You’ll also get access to the recordings of my conversations with peak performers.
I’m always looking for new insights and advice that can help teenagers take their life to the next level. That’s why I regularly interview:
- Famous celebrities
- Millionaire business people
- Professional athletes
- Best-selling authors
…pretty much anyone who’s achieved something special and is willing to share how they did it.
I ask these super successful people to share their stories and strategies. You won’t believe some of the things they say…
It’s like eavesdropping on their innermost thoughts and private conversations. It’s incredibly insightful stuff that can help you avoid mistakes, save time, and speed up your own success.
You’ll also have a chance to ask me anything… literally ANYTHING… if you want my personal help and advice.
Who is this for?
UT Membership is all about showing teenagers what works, and getting help with what isn’t working.
We’ll help you:
- 1Build your self-confidence
- 2Reduce stress and anxiety
- 3Improve your grades in school
- 4Deal with bullying, body image issues on other common teen problems
- 5Develop better friendships and enhance your family relationships
- 6Prepare for future careers
- 7Upgrade your health and energy levels
- 8Experience more enjoyment, excitement and happiness
- 9And much more!
Our members include high achieving teenagers, those who are drifting, and some who are really struggling. Nevertheless, they all have one thing in common…
They want a BRILLIANT life.
UT Membership isn’t for everyone. It’s certainly NOT for those who are happy to play the victim, like to give excuses, and want to blame someone else when things go wrong.
We are here for those teenagers who are committed to experiencing a fantastic future and are willing to do something to make it happen.
If that’s you, we’d love to welcome you to our community.
The “Teen Success Library” (all our videos, eBooks and guides… literally every resource we use to help teenagers achieve more).
New coaching videos every quarter (so you’re always up to date and have the latest techniques proven to improve lives).
Weekly insights and updates (so you receive continuous help and support throughout the year).
Regular interviews with experts and high achievers (so you can ask questions and get the inside scoop directly from successful people).
You get it all – for a full 30 days – for just $10 (approximately £8)
You only pay $10.
I may be crazy… but I’m not stupid!
As you’ve probably already guessed, I’m not getting rich by giving away my best stuff for $10.
My sincere hope is that you’ll love what you get in the first month and you’ll choose to stay.
If you do, GREAT!
If not, that’s okay, too.
Just cancel before the 30 days are up, and you’ll receive a full refund.
But if you do love it (and I think you will), you’ll be automatically renewed at our member rate of just $20 per month.
Which means you’ll invest less than 67 cents per day (roughly 55 pence) in your own growth and development.
That’s a meager amount to get this quality of life coaching…
…especially when compared to the amount some people spend on their phone, clothes, shoes, gaming, drinks, snacks and other stuff.
In fact, I’ll make you a deal…
If you aren’t able to learn something in the first month that makes a positive difference to your life and is worth ten times your monthly subscription, I’ll insist you bow out and look for help somewhere else.
That’s how confident I am about what you’re about to receive.
So click on the Add To Cart button below, and let’s get started…
See you on the inside, where we’ll help you…
Founder of Unstoppable Teen