The teen years are about having fun and preparing for the future.
But which skills do you need to develop if you want to experience more success and happiness?
In this episode of The Unstoppable Teen Podcast Kevin reveals the 5 elements of our LIFE+P curriculum.
These are the 5 skillsets that successful people like Michael Jordan, Richard Branson and Katie Couric have mastered; they form the basis of everything we do here at Unstoppable Teen.
You will learn:
- The two main things we need to do during our teen years (1:30)
- The shocking facts about what an average class of 16 year olds have already experienced in their lives (3:32)
- Why it’s not all bad news and why there’s never been a time be a teenager (5:01)
- Which LEARNING & THINKING skills enable teenagers to achieve more (9:39)
- The incredible impact your INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION & LEADERSHIP skills will have on your happiness (12:42)
- How your FINANCIAL & CAREER skills will determine your level of progress (15:03)
- The importance of advancing your EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE & EMOTIONAL FITNESS skills (17:00)
- Why it’s essential to master skills that enable you to take control of your PHYSICAL WELLBEING (18:49)
- What you can look forward to in future episodes of The Unstoppable Teen Podcast (20:16)
Make a difference:
What can we do to help you?
We are here to provide support to teenagers, parents and teachers. Please send us your questions via social media and we’ll provide the answers in future episodes.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
We are here to help you, so let us know what topics you’d like us to cover and who else you’d like Kevin to interview in future episodes?