Unstoppable Teen was founded in 1997 by Kevin Mincher with the aim of helping 1,000,000 young people experience a better quality of life. We are a symbol of hope and possibility for young people all over the world.
One simple focusWe are constantly seeking to answer one very important question:
Employers, universities, charities, governments, individuals and organisations around the world are constantly conducting research to answer this question. We use their research to create evidence-based products and programmes for teenagers, parents and educators so they can do a better job of creating a life they love.
A mission worth pursuing 🙂
We believe teenagers have the power to transform their own lives.
Unstoppable Teen exists in order to help the world become a happier place by sharing life-changing ideas with one teenager at a time.
Our Core Values
Principle Centred Leadership – The highest standards of morality, integrity and professionalism.
Passion – A heart-felt love for what we are doing.
Happily Achieving – Having fun whist producing positive results.
Empowerment – Making a difference in the world by enabling others to become independently impressive.
Kaizen – Continuously seeking ways to improve.
Aims & Objectives
We want to:
- Play a leading role in raising the aspirations and self-confidence of young people around the world.
- Contribute to evolving what and how young people learn.
- Enable students to receive a quality education that equips them with the knowledge and skills they need to live well in the 21st Century.
- Help improve the mental, emotional and physical health of young people, thereby simultaneously helping to reduce serious youth issues such as bullying, depression, self-harm, eating disorders, child obesity, smoking, drug abuse, etc.
- Significantly reduce the number of young people who are not in any form of education, employment or training after leaving compulsory education.
- Play a leading role in improving the relationships teenagers have with family members, friends, teachers and the wider community.
- Enable teenagers to experience more happiness in their lives.
- Help develop the next generation of leaders who play a positive role in improving their communities.
Find out more about our philosophy here.