A quick recipe for teen helpSo where can you find these time and pain saving strategies for success? Well, you’ll find them in the people that surround you every day (in your hometown and online). You don’t need to reinvent the wheel in order to create the life you want. It’s likely that someone else not far from you has already achieved the goals you want. And, if you replicate a successful person’s thoughts and behaviours, you can achieve the same results too.
Here are six simple steps for getting more of what you want:
1) Write down a specific goal that you want to achieve.
2) Identify someone who has already achieved that goal. (Find an older student, a teacher, or alternative mentor.)
3) Ask them to tell you in detail what they did to achieve the goal.
4) Shut up, listen, and take notes. Do everything you can to remember the advice you’re receiving.
5) Using the guidance you’ve received, write your own detailed action plan.
6) Take action. Do what you have to do to create the success you want.
Anyone can be successful, and more people would be if they took the time to get a good mentor. In my opinion, one of the best forms of teen help is get a positive role model or mentor you can learn from. You simply have to learn from the best if you want to be the best. Be unstoppable! Kevin