Happy New Year from everyone here at Unstoppable Teen! ☺
This is the time of year when people traditionally set goals for the year ahead because it provides an ideal opportunity to put the past behind us and make positive decisions about the future.
These goals are often called New Year’s Resolutions. Sadly, lots of people quit at the things they said they wanted before they even reach the end of January. Indeed, many people don’t even bother setting any goals in the first place.
This episode of The Unstoppable Teen Podcast is part one of a special mini series we’ve created to help you make this your best year ever. Kevin shares steps 1 to 4 of The Ultimate Youth Lifestyle strategy he wrote about in his new book.
Click on the player above to listen now!
You will learn:
- The shocking number of people who fail at their New Year’s Resolutions before the end of January (1:05)
- Why it’s a mistake for teenagers to allow their parents and teachers to decide what their goals should be (3:20)
- Everyone can have a brilliant life irrespective of what happened in the past (5:13)
- Step 1 – The first thing you must do BEFORE you make any big decisions about what you want to do with your life (6:55)
- Step 2 – How to set goals that inspire you and decide what you want to experience this year (9:46)
- Step 3 – Why it’s important to prioritize and commit to your most important targets (12:29)
- Step 4 – How to unleash your inner motivation so you have the emotional inspiration to pursue your goals throughout the year (15:24)
- Where parents can access our new FREE webinar that’s packed with ideas for helping teenagers make the next twelve months the best yet (21:41)
Check out our new FREE webinar
Want to ask Kevin a question? Got an inspiring story you want to share?