Beyoncé was in the news again last week because she won more MTV Video Music Awards!
You probably know Beyoncé is a super successful singer and songwriter. She rose to fame in the late 90s as a member of Destiny’s Child. She went solo in 2003 and her career took off to a whole new level.
During her record-breaking career, Beyoncé has sold over 100 million records as a solo artist, and a further 60 million with Destiny’s Child. She has won 20 Grammy Awards and is the most awarded artist of all time by the MTV Video Music Awards.
But how does she do it? What is she doing that enables her to succeed so much?
In this episode of The Unstoppable Teen Podcast. Kevin share three performance hacks he’s stolen from Beyoncé and shows how you can use them to increase your own levels of success.
You will learn:
- How Beyoncé got started in the music industry and developed her career. (2:01)
- How to get help from Kevin to fix the problems you face. (5:37)
- Why it’s important to be innovative and keep finding different ways to improve your performance. (6:43)
- Why you’ve got to be brave and take risks if you want to be successful. (8:06)
- What makes the difference between succeeding once, versus staying at the top over a long period of time? (9.20)
- How Beyoncé uses rehearsal time to hone her skills and to get ready to perform at her best in high-pressure situations. (10:33)
- How successful people often create an alter ego to get in ‘The Zone’ and amplify aspects of their personality when they need to perform. (12:40)
- How to avoid one of the most common mistakes that causes students to underachieve in school. (16:05)
- Where you can get your hands on Kevin’s new book, The Ultimate Youth Lifestyle, for free! (18:04)
Get Kevin’s new book for FREE!
THE ULTIMATE YOUTH LIFESTYLE
7 steps any teenager can take to experience more success and happiness
Kevin has written a new 60-page book that’s packed with ideas for teenagers who want the best in life.
You can read it for FREE and order your own copy at http://unstoppableteen.com/ultimate.
What can we do to help you?
We are here to help and support you. Please send us your questions via our social media channels and let us know what topics you’d like us to cover in future episodes? You can also email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening to the show!