It’s early days for The Unstoppable Teen Podcast but we’ve got a fantastic guest for you today who normally charges a small fortune for his advice and guidance.
We all know that after we complete school, future jobs await. But how do you decide what you’re going to do? And how to you build a successful career?
These are two of the questions I askedDaniel Priestly because he helps millionaires, billionaires and celebrities take their success to the next level.
I first met Daniel at a conference earlier this year and I was impressed by what he had to say, so I was chuffed he took time out of his busy schedule to join me on a Skype call between business meetings while he was in London.
What I like about Daniel is that he’s a down-to-Earth normal guy even though he’s a three-time best-selling author and self-made millionaire.
Some questions I ask:
- Where were you raised and how did your journey to success get started? (4:30)
- Are successful people born that way or developed over time? (10:56)
- What are some of the challenges that are a ‘normal’ part of the journey to success but often discourage teenagers from pursuing their goals? (17:11)
- What books and resources would you encourage teenagers to read if they want to start their own business one day? (23:11)
- What advice would you give me if I were a teenager and didn’t have a clue what I wanted to do with my life after I leave school? (28:15)
- How good are schools are preparing students for future jobs and careers? (32:57)
- What are some of the things Daniel did to develop himself? (34:22)
- What can young people do today to become a key person of influence? (39:00)
- The Top 10 Fast Round of Favourites! (44:31)
- What does it take to become unstoppable? (50:30)
You will learn:
- Where teenagers can find opportunities to become an entrepreneur (5:59)
- The importance of teamwork and how any teenager can decide who to bring onto your team. (14:27)
- How to accept yourself and be comfortable in your own skin when you feel different from the crowd. (20:35)
- How teenagers can prepare for future careers and take advantage of the big changes that are happening in the jobs market. (24:25)
- What employers look for when they’re recruiting young people, and what mistakes teenagers need to avoid in the interview process if you want a great job (35:46)
- What parents can do to help elevate their teenagers (41:45)
- And much more!
Connect and become unstoppable with Daniel:
We will earn a tiny commission if you buy Daniel’s books through these links. Those commissions help us pay for the production of the show.
Make a difference:
What can we do to help you?
We are here to provide support to teenagers, parents and teachers. Please send us your questions via social media and we’ll provide the answers in future episodes.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
We are here to help you, so let us know what topics you’d like us to cover and who else you’d like Kevin to interview in future episodes?