In this episode of The Unstoppable Teen Podcast we’re going to help you find more self-confidence and inner peace.
Kevin recently interviewed Moon Laramie, who is a former advisor to The United Nation’s Children’s Fund and the author of The Zombie Inside.
Moon shares simple strategies anyone can use to improve their emotional wellbeing. We encourage you to listen to the show and test the techniques to see if they work for you!
You will learn:
- What is inner peace and why is it important? (2:20)
- What Moon was like during his teenage years and the personal problems he had to deal with at that time (4:07)
- Why it’s a good idea to learn how to deal with personal changes in positive ways (6:48)
- What the consequences are likely to be if you try to resist personal change (9:50)
- What percentage of teenage girls say they are confident with their body and what you can do to combat this issue (12:20)
- How you can overcome your own self-doubts (15:11)
- What are some of the most common negative thoughts and doubts that people have (16:56)
- What is ‘The Law of Attraction’ and how does it affect the quality of our lives? (17:35)
- What thoughts should you be thinking of you want to attract more positive things into your life? (19:40)
- What are ‘affirmations’ and how can you use them to improve your results? (20:33)
- Which specific affirmations you could practice if you want to improve your health, relationships and grades (21:41)
- What is ‘Mental Framing’ and how does it impact your level of happiness? (27:05)
- How to activate your ‘Inner Adventurer’ and develop a habit of positive self-talk (29:23)
- How to use your smart phone to improve your mindset (30:31)
- One technique that Kevin used during his teen years to boost his self-belief (33:36)
- How you and your friends can help each other get more confidence (35:23)
- How you can connect with Moon and learn more from him (37:46)
- What parents and teachers can do to help young people improve their lives (38:21)
- What Moon believes it takes to be unstoppable (41:48)
Check out Moon’s book:
You can follow Moon via:
- Twitter: @MoonLaramie
- Facebook: Moon Laramie Official
- Instagram: @moonlaramie
Please spread the word!
If you like this episode please share it with your family and friends.
Be sure to let us know what you’d like help with and which topics you’d like us to cover in future? You can also get in touch via our social media channels or email email@example.com
Thanks for listening!