We live in a world where lots of pressure is put on students to achieve good grades. Thankfully, there’s a plethora of help for teenagers before tests and exams. You can get strategies for improving your reading speed, boosting your memory, and pretty much any other skill you need to succeed.
However, there’s a severe shortage support for teenagers after they’ve completed their tests and exams. There’s the tense wait for results day, and then what…?
What are you supposed to do if you get the grades you wanted? What can you do to optimize the benefits of your achievement?
And what’s the best way to respond if you don’t get the results you wanted? How can you quickly move beyond the disappointment and get yourself back on track for future success?
Kevin provides the answers in this important episode The Unstoppable Teen Podcast.
You will learn:
- 4 steps to take when you get the grades you want that will propel you forwards into the next chapter of your life. (3:34)
- How to celebrate and reward yourself when you achieve your goals. (4:49)
- Why it’s important to capture the moment and condition your brain for future success. (5:44)
- Two questions to answer in order to avoid the most common mistake people make after they’ve reached a target. (7:16)
- How to use momentum to your advantage. (9:31)
- One critical thing you need to do if you want to achieve more in the future. (10:26)
- 4 steps to improving your results if you didn’t get the grades you wanted. (13:07)
- Ten stories of famous people who failed before they achieved greatness. (15:04)
- One thing you must do if you want to move beyond failure and fulfill your potential. (19:43)
- How to learn from failure so you don’t repeat mistakes over and over again. (21:42)
- How to reconnect with your motivation after you experience bad results. (24:05)
Get Kevin to speak at your school!
What can we do to help you?
We are here to provide support to teenagers, parents and teachers. Please send us your questions via social media and we’ll provide the answers in future episodes.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If you found this episode useful please share it with others and give us a 5-star review. Please send us your questions and let us know what topics you’d like Kevin to cover in future episodes?